Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica History
From: LeicaPhoto <LeicaPhoto@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 11:25:07 EST

Two that come to mind are:
Rogliatti: Leica:The First 70 Years This has a little bit on a great number of
topics, including the history of Leitz, the cameras, lenses, special designs,
etc. - price is $59.95
More specialized is A Source  af Today's 35mm Photography - Part II The Leica
Years 1945-1980 (signed) Emil G. Keller. Keller worked at Leitz/Leica for
fifty years and it is a detailed history of Leitz and its products. We are out
of Volume I, but II is excellent - softbound $15. Obviously there are many
other choices too. - Rose & Jay Deutsch, Leica Gallery