Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted. Your logic is just what I needed.
From: CHKARNES <CHKARNES@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 11:59:51 EST

In a message dated 98-01-19 11:33:00 EST, Gabe wrote:

<<
 Thanks for the help Ted.  This is the answer I needed.  I'm glad the 90 M
 and R are identical because I didn't really want to get out there and buy
 separate lenses for each outfit.  And believe me,  I LOVE to shoot as well
 so the physics of lens comparisons are very FAR from my interest.

 Thanks again.
 I appreciate it.
 Gabe

Gabe,
Of course, you still have to buy separate lenses for each unit, unless you
have figured out a way to mount an M lens on the R camera, and visa versa.
What Ted meant was that the M and R lenses OF A GIVEN LENS DESIGN are
identical OPTICALLY, but certainly not mechanically.

Charlie