Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: deception
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 08:36:49 -0800

Dick, it is never too late. Take the kids back under your wing for an
occasional photo outing. My little girl was running around the neighborhood
with a Leica around her neck when she was 11 years old. Now that she is a
mother, you can bet it won't be too long before 5 year old Kathleen will be
doing the same. When it is time to pass it along (a long time from now)
they will realize what a treasure it is. Maybe your great grandchildren
will even hold it up with pride.
Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA