Subject: [Leica] Re: deception
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 14:21:23 CST

Thanks to all the lugs who offered advice.  My wife is against adoption -
no more kids no matter what age they are!!   My kids are to old to do
much with - camera wise.  I tried when they were young.  Still - my
grandkids I'm still working on!  The suggestion about donating some of
the equipment to a school, etc., is a good one.

Ted - if I can find a way to take at least one camera and lens with me, I
will be waiting for you.  What a great looking couple of angels we'll
make - you with your R8 and me with my M6!!

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK