Subject: [Leica] speed of leica lenses
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 19:53:16 -0500

Geert Vinke wrote:

<<<I use the M2 when I want to be 'included' and involved; I use my FM2
when I want to be the outsider looking in. (By the way, my most frequently
used lens with FM2 is an old 3,5/55 micro-Nikkor, one of the top lenses of
Nikon.) I think, the argument of speedy lenses as opposed to SLR's is
bullshit. Important is, that Leica allows you to use longer hand-held
exposure times, up to 1/8 sec. I like to hear your comments>>>>>>

Well OK! :)

To each his own, whatever turns you on when your taking your pictures.

I don't undestand what you are trying to get at, unless you are saying you
use one camera to do one kind of picture taking and another for something
else. If that is the case good for you.

We all do that, certainly many of us, but what I don't really understand is
the meaning of "B---sh--t" to describe something in the use of the cameras?

Maybe you could comment? Or maybe I'm not too bright to understand what you
are getting at. :)

ted