Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: deception
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 12:49:37 -0500

Dan wrote:

<<<<Now, I have heard, from certain reliable sources, that once you get
into heavan- they issue you an M6, with choice of lenses, one of Tom's
winders, and a billinham bag.... why do you think they call it heaven!>>>>

So all you LUGNUTS out there better be good earth bound angels while your
here to get in on Dan's special package. Because I wouldn't even begin to
tell you what you'll get if ou go the opposite direction.

But lets put it this way, "You had better be good with a hammer, chisel and
working on a slab of stone! :)

And it's the pitts when you get an order for 100 glossies by the next
morning! :) Particularly when they order the "Leica look!"

ted