Subject: [Leica] Re: deception
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 15:11:22 -0500

Dick Hemingway wrote:

<<<Hey, I don't know if I can get in - being a lawyer!!>>>>

Dick,
Damn! I forgot about that! :)

Jeesh,  OK we'll have to think of someing real quick. Hell one of us has to
make it before the collectors! :)

Did you handle any freebie cases for unwed mothers on welfare and coping
with an abusive spouse who was a drunk? :)  You can add any other things
that might help your case. Like maybe the spouse was using a Nikon or Canon
or some other piece of non descript machinery. :)

Like you don't have any hidden 21 year old "White House - trainies" in your
background? Possibly her father may have used a Leica? If there was a Leica
in the family (never mind about the honey)  it could make a big difference.
 As all the LUGNUTS could vouch for your Leica credibility with the Big Guy
upstairs. :)

I mean the "lawyer" bit could be a difficult sell at the Pearly Gates! But
then we all know what a fine upstanding human being Leica User Lawyer you
are and your not one of the usually perceived "lawyers" (no details
required as we all know what kind of no goodd......... ) Naw your not one
of those guys. :)

That's why it's very important you take the M6 with you, along with a 100
rolls of B&W film, so that you'll look like a working photographer and not
one of those c......... well I wont say it,  some of them are my friends.:)

You better make it!  As I'll certainly need you pleading my case big time
when I get there!! So you better be on the inside for sure. Offer to take
every angels official portrait with your Chrome Pearly White St.Peters
Special Edtion M6! Man that's gotta impress them!

Can't you see it. An M6 body in Pearl White chrome with the figure of
St.Peter stamped on the top plate with the red dot Leica logo right between
his out spread wings!  It could be stamped "Holy Photo Father Special
Edition" :).

OK that's all the foolishness for now, I really got to get to work here.:)

ted