Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] deception -- None
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 16:46:11 -0500 (EST)

And I do not want automatic anythings.  And I do like small and quiet and
minimum vibration andx  And there is no way I am going to carry big lens in
my pack as I ski and snow shoe and bicycle and in my kayak trying to keep the
gear dry. -- Dale R. Reed
Dale,

The reflex that would fill that bill is the Nikon FM -- any year. You might
equip it with a 35-70mm f3.4 Nikkor zoom. In that combination you have
superior quality and light weight, plus a fully manual camera with a great
BTL meter, on which the M6's readout is based. Prior to the production of the
M6, I had written to Leica suggesting the FM's meter as an excellent model
for the M6.

Bob