Subject: [Leica] Re: deception
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 21:49:01 CST

Ted,
 >Dick,
>Damn! I forgot about that! :)
>
>Jeesh,  OK we'll have to think of someing real quick. Hell one of us
>has to
>make it before the collectors! :)

[snip]

But then I was a law professor.  Maybe that would help - except someone
might remember that all that did was help turn out buckets of lawyers.

>Did you handle any freebie cases for unwed mothers on welfare and
>I mean the "lawyer" bit could be a difficult sell at the Pearly Gates!

The last I heard of a lawyer at the Pearly Gates was that when St. Peter
came down to see for himself - the gates were gone!

>Can't you see it. An M6 body in Pearl White chrome with the figure of
>St.Peter stamped on the top plate with the red dot Leica logo right
>between
>his out spread wings!  It could be stamped "Holy Photo Father Special
>Edition" :).

Now that is a real special edition.

Time to go to bed.

Dick Hemingway