Subject: [Leica] Earning a living
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 22:20:36 -0500

Donal Philby wrote:

Snip

> Today I've been shooting shiney plastic boxes, candy wrapped in foil and
> other challenging materials.  But the rent is getting paid.
>
> donal

No Leica for me today. Today, 4x5 shots of bedroom slippers. Last week,
highway construction warning signs. Studio, of course. Photography can
be real fun. Next week. Paris with two Leica bodies only for me. No one
else. Not for clients. Just for me. One of these days I'll actually get
a web page up and share some of them.

Carl S.