Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Leica] S'cron performance
From: Joebikes@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 21:42:14 EST

Tom,
I think you ahve defined resolution, or resolving power rather well. However,
sharpness is, I think, another name for accutance (sp?), or the ability to
produce a sharp edge sharply. What do others have to say on the topic.

It's interesting that test results do not always relate to pleasing images.
What looks good depnds on many things. Some images might look worse if sharp.
Others relay on sharpness and rendention of many details to make the image
work.

Joe Stephenson