Subject: Re: [Leica] Disneyland Leicas, counterfeited money
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 23:22:40 -0800

As I sit here reading the LUG e-mail, the ABC news is on. I'm surprised
that they had time for anything other than the el-schmucko story, but they
did. The story is that about 20 miles from here (Scotts Valley CA,) an 8th
grader counterfeited one dollar bills, using a scanner, computer, and color
printer. It was all low end equipment from the local discount computer
store. He was passing them in the cafeteria and snack bar. It worked for a
while.

I just picked-up some prints from my M2 & 35mm Summicron, shot on Kodak
400CN C41 B&W film. I shot it at 200. I'm impressed. All indoor natural
window side light. I think I'll shoot some more.

Jim