Subject: [Leica] V-35 Prices?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 10:14:40 -0500

I have been offered a V-35 with lens in E+ condition for $650.  I haven't
been following the pricing on these lately -- is this a good deal?  I
currently use a Besler 23C-II dichro with Rodenstock optics.  (Well, I
don't use ANYTHING this second, as I've not set the darkroom up in my new
place -- most of my chemistry and paper is still at my ex-wife's house.)

Any thoughts, thou founts of Leica lore and expertise?

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!