Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapidwinder Report Thanks
From: Stephen <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 09:47:17 -0800

Thanks to all who illuminated the Rapidwinder virtues for me.  All info
appreciated.

It's nice to find about  a quality independent product which improves
Leica under specific circumstances.    But all of this dislike for the
M6 motor does make me wonder why Leica did not make it competitive to
Nikon and Canon's best  long ago.

Maybe now that Solms has found the missing R8 motor, they will redesign
the M6 motor.  Unfortunately,  it's more likely they will put their
talent to work on something their lineup really needs, like a "Bill
Loves Monica" M6 Commemorative.   A comprehensive data back would be
nice too.   time will tell.

Regards,

Stephen Gandy