Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 24mm Lenses
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 11:27:30 -0800

I would like to know the reason behind not choosing the 24 on the basis
that it's a Minolta design? Assuming you are using an R Leica (not an R8),
you are using a Minolta designed camera body. This is an honest question
(not a jibe) as I have been using my 24mm R lens since 1976 and have proven
over and over that it is a stellar performer.

So again, what defect should be inherent in the Minolta design?

Thanks,

Jim