Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapidwinder Report
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 05:47:38

At 20:50 24/01/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Joe:
>
>Under the battery pack, if you remove it, there is a tripod socket, and the
>winders came with a funky cord that allowed you to connect the battery to
>the motor while the battery was unscrewed. It was never clear to me where
>you were to put the battery, however.
>
>Tom

Thanks! I feel a lot better now. Yes, the battery pack actually screws into
a tripod socket. All I need now is the cable that I didn't get when I
bought the winder and a couple of large rubber bands and I'm in business.
Having just got the winder out and played with it again, I must say there
is a certain appeal to the thing, but small size and quietness aren't part
of it.

Joe Berenbaum