Subject: Re: [Leica] Chance from R to Nikon?
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 11:30:54 +0100

Al is right. Nikon is plastic and the helix of the lenses feel differently.
But for the price of the 100 mm f/2.8 apo macro elmarit, you can get : a
F90X, a dedicated flash, a 100 mm f/2.8 micro nikkor and...
Trust me, the Nikon set up works perfectly for macro and you get the chance
to use on of the very best TTL Flash system which works much better than the
1980s TTL system of the Rs till the R7. (R8 should be better!).