Subject: Re: [Leica] Chance from R to Nikon?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 15:33:58 -0600

At 11:30 AM 1/25/98 +0100, you wrote:

>Trust me, the Nikon set up works perfectly for macro and you get the chance
>to use on of the very best TTL Flash system which works much better than the
>1980s TTL system of the Rs till the R7. (R8 should be better!).

Except the glass can't touch the Apo Macro. And the R8 gives you flash
capabilities better than available on the Nikon system. (With metz,
wireless TTL multi-flash). Well, you can put the Metz on Nikon too come to
think of it. Never mind the last point.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

God is REAL, unless explicitly declared INTEGER.