Subject: [Leica] The Great Leica Sell off Continues
From: "don" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 14:49:07 -0800

More for sale items from the closet cleaning:

35mm f/2 Summicron-M  3rd version, Canadian, sn:2870xxx.  Includes 12504
lens hood. Mint- $695.

35 f/3.5 Summaron-M E39 mount sn: 1148xxx Lens is mint- but has been
modified to bring up the 35mm frameline (as original it was made for the M3
and brought up the 50mm frameline so had to be used with a 35 Brightline
finder camera.  This mod is, therefore, desirable from a use standpoint).
This is not an M3 lens (i.e., it never had eyes so rangefinding on any M
camera is correct).  This lens is exceptionally close to a 35 f/2 Summicron
in image quality but much less expensive if you do not need the additional
speed of the Summicron.  Includes caps $225.

Leica Standard (E) Camera sn:322xxx (1939 vintage) ex+ or better condition.
Vulcanite/leather all original and intact, no brassing, some light scuff
marks on bottom plate.  Quite remarkable condition for a camera this age.
Functions 100%.  The camera was described as mint- when I bought it and some
might even call it that in consideration of its age but I grade harder than
others so will call it ex+. $650.

35mm f/3.5 Elmar (screwmount) chrome finish in original accessory brown
leather case. Lens body is ex++, glass about mint/mint- sn:492xxx (same
vintage  as above Leica Standard) $250.

50mm f/3.5 Elmar Red Scale (screwmount) sn:1202xxx mint-/ex+ (glass perfect)
$395.

Visoflex I screwmount with 5X vertical magnifier, ex+/mint- truly a beauty.
$125.

50mm f/1.5 Summarit screwmount ex++ Very light, almost unnoticeable cleaning
marks in front element otherwise it would be an easy mint- (unless it is new
in the box I don't think it can be called mint).  Includes caps and
skylight, yellow, & green original Leitz filters. $375.

Original lens hood (XOONS) for above Summarit $125.

Russian Orion 15 28mm f/6 in LTM.  Lens body/barrel is at least ex+ and
glass is mint/mint- This lens is an exceptional performing wide angle and
getting quite difficult to find. $195. Very inexpensive for a wide angle of
such good optical quality, though it is a bit slow.

Russian Jupiter-8  50mm f/2 Zeiss Sonnar clone.  Exceptional image quality.
Lens is mint- black barrel. $50.

HFOOK rangefinder with original foot.  Black and nickel (nice mate to the
above Standard). $175.

DEOOC "Chico" Flashgun w/CVOOK connection cable and DHMOO box for the outfit
ex+ $20.

NOOKY-HESUM close focus adapter for 5cm Hektor, Summar, Summarit ex+ $60.

Novoflex Exacta lens to Leica thread mount body adapter.  Allows you to use
Exacta lenses on a Leica screw mount body. mint- $50.

Leather ever-ready camera cases for Leica II though IIIa in ex++ condition,
all stitching intact and leather looks nice but old.  Strap shows some
cracking but not through. $30.

Another leather ever-ready case, this one for Leica I, Il, & III c through f
cameras.  Leather is difficult to describe condition wise but based on the
light amount of wear on this one I'll say it is ex++/mint-. It is very nice
inside and out.  Not like new but very very nice. $45.

Prices are plus shipping (about $1 to $3 via priority mail in the US, except
for insured cameras and lenses.  Higher shipping cost to go outside the US).
Don't like my prices? Offers will be considered.  Trades for Leica R stuff
also considered. I am looking for a 180 f/2.8 Elmarit-R or something in the
180 range or longer.  I am also looking for an R4sP or an RE.  I am not a
dealer.  These are items I have accumulated over the years and don't use
enough to warrant keeping them.  Your money returned if not as described.

e-mail to dbledsoe@micron.net for additional details.

Thanks, Don