Subject: Re: [Leica] V-35 Prices?/ Eric
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 01:41:40 +0100

Thank you, Eric, for your information. You know, I'm one of
those dinosaurs, adjusting sharpness by hand (even with the old
1c, because I don't trust automatics), and counting the usual
one-mississippi, two-mississippi ...

Though I get tired meanwhile when I reach at 240-mississippi,
because of a tight negative, I still feel the same unbroken
joy of 30 years ago, when I take a well-done print out of the
soup. Of course, the prints have those old-fashioned black
borders also - to indicate, that the picture was meant exactly
that way and nothing is hidden.

Alf