Subject: Re: [Leica] What the "other guys" are saying about Leicas
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:18:28 +0100

Sorry, but I get so tired about this sort of debate. Let the other guys do
their thing, and we do ours. I feel sorry for the poor guy who defends his
choice of Leica because it is like a HD motorcycle.
But I know what it feels like standing beside an EOS guy with a 135 Hektor.
He must think I am using grandpa's camera... Well, I really don't care.
/Hans

Some postings to the rec.photo.equipment.35mm newsgroup that may be of
interest to the list: