Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Ikon - off topic
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 16:16:34 +0500

Greetings all,

	I was in my favourite local camera store today having a cup of tea when
the owner brought out a camera for me to look at.  It was a Zeiss Ikon 6x7
with a Rodenstock - Graflex lens 1:5.6 with a finder.  The serial number of
the camera was Y5318.  Any information on this camera and/or lens would be
appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

	I off to New Delhi tomorrow for a few days of cruising for snaps and
checking out the local photography scene - will let you know about it when
I return to Kathmandu.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal