Subject: Re: [Leica] Filters, again, very long.
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 10:35:04 -0800

Hey Jim:

Since you leave your front elements naked to the world, how do you keep
them looking brand new?  In other words, how do you clean your lenses?
I used to use microfiber cloths, compressed air, and camel hair brushes
on my Nikkor lenses, but I am scared to touch my Leica glass with such
potentially dangerous instruments.....how do you handle dust and dirt?

Francesco

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Five Senses Productions
webmaster@5senses.com