Subject: Re: [Leica] What's Good For The Goose
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 08:37:27 +0000

That's it..... 'nuff said.  I am going to cancel my order for the F6 and
F7.. and will put on hold all immediate plans to purchase any complementing
lenses.

To put my money where the mouth is, I just bought a late version mint
Noctilux complete with caps, hood and in its original red box for $1430.
Just holding this lens makes the heart pound.  I can't wait till I try it
out at f1.

Dan K.