Subject: Re: [Leica] slightly off topic
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 11:05:19 +0000

At 06:00 PM 27/1/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Fellow LUGgers:
>
>My wife and I are retracing our honeymoon for our 25th wedding
>anniversary in September.  We will be traveling to Italy and Germany.
>Paul T. Collura

Paul,

Congratulations on your 25th anniversary. You must be the envy of others.
First give yourself a big pat on the back for a commitment well done.

On the other hand, I am not sure that you should be carrying too much
camera gear.   Surely there must be better things to do with your time.  At
most I would bring along one M camera and two lenses (maybe a 35 and 90).

Good luck!

Dan K.