Subject: Re: [Leica] Vertical RF Alignment on LTM Cameras
From: CHKARNES <CHKARNES@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 20:03:16 EST

<<
 At 04:22 PM 1/27/98 -0500, Richard DeLuca wrote:
 >Unfortunately,  the window refuses to unscrew (what a surprise, after 50
 >some years, yes?) and I'm afraid of dinging the cover.

 Well, you may have to use some force.  I would recommend a cloth under your
 fingers.  (I have used a pair of pliers over a cloth but will NOT recommend
 this, as it might ding the front plate of the camera or the cover.)

 Marc

Marc,

Would a small amount of penetrating oil loosen the cover without doing any
damage?

Charlie