Subject: [Leica] Magnum Book ??
From: "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 10:42:40 -0500

I was wondering if anyone has seen a book titled "Magnum: 50 Years at the
Front Line of History". Author/compiler is Russell Miller; 324 pages. I saw
a reference in a posting to rec.photo.marketplace.  Apparently, it's not yet
available from Amazon (5/98 according to their web site) but is available
from:

http://british.books.american.prices.com/books/1850/1894midi.html

Now that I have the Black Star book, I feel the urge to order this one.
Capsule review anyone?

Dave Freedman