Subject: Re: [Leica] thanks for the inspiration
From: T Loizeaux <LoizCren@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 21:02:32 -0500

To all Leica UG folks,
	Thanks for sharing your information and experience on this group. I'm
an M2 user and want to hear about M lenses and opinions about Leica M
gear as well as how the rangefinder has affected your photography. Many
of your insights have been helpful.

	I'm going to "un-subscribe" because there is simply too much mail for
me to wade through everyday! I suspect that I'll come back at a later
time.
	Thanks again to all you M users who shared their views.

If you want to communicte with me, my e-mail address is:
LoizCren@erols.com

Tom

Baltimore