Subject: [Leica] M viewfinder considerations
From: T Loizeaux <LoizCren@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 20:46:34 -0500

Thanks for the info on your modified M6 viewfinders.
I just got from Leica a flyer on the new M6 0.85.    I'm confussed.
	Since the entire 35mm frame is just barley visable in my M2, and it has
the 0.72 viewfinder, how can the standard M6, with the 0.72 viewfinder
show the 28mm frame?
If I move my eye around in the eyepiece of my M2 I can see the edges of
the 35mm frame...and a little bit of area outside the frame line. I feel
that if the 35mm frame were any larger relative to the view in the
eyepiece, it would be too cramped. Is this the true in the 0.85
viewfinder?

Thanks for your help

Tom