Subject: Re: [Leica] Filters, again, very long. Blatant self-promotion
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 22:11:28 -0800

- -----Original Message-----
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
To: INTERNET:leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us =
<leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Friday, January 30, 1998 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Leica] Filters, again, very long.

|It's the single malt Scotch that helps me keep my lens sparkly clean =
all
|the time! :) A couple of good heavy breathing on the lens and =
everything is
|gone! :)
|
|ted

This is an obvious attempt to become an expert witness for all of the =
attorneys in the group using the defenses:

1.  Your honor, he was just making a lens cleaner.  His camera needed =
cleaning.

2.  Your honor, he was just testing to make sure that the active =
ingredients in his lens cleaner had not become contaminated.

Shame.  ;-)  Bill