Subject: Re: [Leica] Economics 101
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 17:05:10 -0500

Whew! I was beginning to feel as if I had insulted somebody! You are right,
too- look at what the Japanese did to compete with Mercedes. Toyota had
consumer confidence in their cars that rivaled Mercedes, but the went even
further- and voila! The Lexus. It also is about as costly as Krupp steel,
but the quality and marque are still there.
dwpost@msn.com