Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicas and wedding
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 12:45:08 -0600

At 03:56 AM 2/1/98 -0600, you wrote:

>Which camera/lenses:since we have access to many bodies is this an
>advantage or is it easier to get confused?

At a wedding it's easy to get confused, or lose shots, changing back and
forth between cameras and lenses. Narrow it down to the lenses you'll need
the most. A 21 would be good for shooting overalls in the church, and for
closeup interaction between guests. A 35 would be good, and the Noctilux
for the special moments in dark places. A 180 would be handy for picking
out faces in the crowd. And the 75 Summilux for the same, but looser. Split
up what you are doing. Share the responsibilities and don't duplicate
lenses between you, except maybe in the 35-50 range. And talk together all
through to make sure you don't miss someone important to the wedding.

Films? Fujicolor 800, 400 and 100.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He, who will not reason, is a bigot;
he, who cannot, is a fool;
and he, who dares not, is a slave.

William Drumond, Scottish writer  (1585-1649)