Subject: Re: [Leica] Filters ( with or without a proposal for a dual) again, very long.
From: "Jacques Grilli" <grilli.jacques@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 15:05:30 -0500

Thank you Ted for your response - By the way no  offence taken for the
comments of the Scotch drinking crowd - I found the comments OK.

I also find you comments on UV filter OK because you do not insist  on yo=
way
being the only way. You are right on when you say that the more said abou=
filters the more I am confused. I will no longer ask for a debate on the
question- it is a matter of taste - belief and whatever else we think -
so I made  my mind  I PREFER MALT .

Jacques