Subject: Re: [Leica] Off-topic: what b/w films should I use?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 22:44:34 -0600

At 04:52 PM 2/1/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Are there any b/w films that result in slides?  No negatives and prints
>but just slides like the Chromes result in color slides that can be
>projected on a screen.  Dale

Yes, you can use Agfa (?) Scala. And another alternative is to use TMax 100
and process it in the Kodak reversal kit. Either makes beautiful slides.
The reversal kit has more chemicals than some E-6 kits, but it's low
temperature. It takes about 30 minutes or so, and you have to increase
development time for subsequent rolls, but if directions are followed and
temperatures kept even, it makes great slides.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

IRS: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!