Subject: Re: [Leica] Replacement R35mm f2 flawed as well!
From: TEXWORKER@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 00:26:36 EST

Pete,

Leica definitely should be more responsible.  When I got my first Leica as a
graduation present from my parents in 1950 it was a IIIc with F2 Sumitar I
believe.  I looked into the lens and there was a rather large bubble in the
glass.  This was a new camera and lens and I was horrified.  I don't know how
many persons told me that the bubble represented high quality glass.

I still remembered it as being flawed.  Yours is not the same and they should
know better by now.

clifton