Subject: [Leica] Leica Af
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 12:06:12 -0500

Ted,

I couldn't agree with you more.  Leica should stick to what it knows and
does best.  It could never compete with the Canon EOS system which ifs
the finest AF system in the world. I own both systems and for my aging
eyes Canon AF is a blessing when I need to shoot quickly but I still
prefer the Leica R and M systems for thoughtful landscape, vacation and
still life photography.

Paul T. Collura