Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 all the way or Keep my R system?
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 21:51:13 EST

Gabe:

Like you I have wrestled with the pros and cons associated with choosing
between the R vs. M systems?   But, I agree with Hans:  Keep both M and R
Systems.

In my own case,  I use my M5 with the Noctilux F1.2  (for available light
photography that interests me very much), and 35mm Summicron.  Hope to
purchase 75mm F1.4 in the future!    I use the R System for Macro work  and
choose the 60mm Macro F2.8 as my normal lens!  I also like very much my 80mm
F1.4 lens with the R and travel with a 1.4 tele convertor.

Leon
LP6@aol.com