Subject: Re: [Leica] R lenses: 60 f2.8 macro vs 100 f4 macro
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 22:28:10 EST

James:

I can confirm the excellent performance of my 60mm Macro Lens in and out of
the macro range based on my own experience.  As I've said on the LUG before,
it is my normal  R-Lens.  I use a 1.4x  tele convertor with this lens  where
needed!   (I have never used the 100mm Macro Lens,  and defer to the
observation of others that,  beyond the macro range, this lens could do
better).

Leon
LP6@aol.com