Subject: Re: [Leica] Fujichrome Processing
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 21:54:42 -0800

I have also used Fuji for about three years now and am very pleased with
the great price and the consistent results. They have also been helpful a
time or two on the phone. Mostly I have sent in Velvia and Astia, but they
did fine on some Ektachrome, too.

BTW, the Astia is incredible. I shot a few rolls with a DR Summicron and a
90mm Tele-Elmarit, mostly of people.

Gary Todoroff