Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 M Summilux or Summicron?
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 12:55:00 +0000

I'm a fan of the early Summilux, in fact i'm hoping to exchange/sell my late
(1987) model for a 1966 M3 all black version which will give me focussing
down to 26" (instead of 40").
The filters, I've never thought of as being a problem, there's the
flexibility of using 48mm filters in there (the lens cap) too, nice and
cheap cos everyone wants 49mm!

There's certainly a lovely look to the picture wide open, and really that's
the reason for wanting one, low light capability.

500ukp if you're interested, beautiful condition, no scratches at all.

jem

(jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk)