Subject: SV: [Leica] Great Big puny waves. Don't want to lose any LUGnuts!
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 21:13:06 +0100

- ----------
> and there they are right down at
> the water's edge and the tide coming in! A rogue wave and they are toast!
>
> A good reminder for all us Leica carrying folks, as it's easy to become
> lulled into complacency when shooting at the seaside.
>
> ted

Dont forget the rogue "hole" created by the same action that created the
rogue "wave"  ie cross swells on top of cross swells.  Just occasionally, a
rogue hole can be formed beside a rogue wave.  The mariners nightmare.
They become very dangerous when they enter shallow water and feel the
bottom.  I know you were all dying to know that.

	Alan Hull