Subject: [Leica] RE: Jazz and personal comfort
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 09:00:03 +0100

I cannot add anything more to the excellent photographic advice already
given by others.  However, pay attention to your personal comfort.  The
"musicians" will probably insist on blowing into their instruments during
the photo session, so take along your freestyle and wear the biggest, most
powerful set of headphones you have.  Then you can play your favourite
cassette (in fact any cassette will be an improvement) while you shoot to
the sound of a different drum.  :-)

 Alan Hull

 "Freelance Photography is the last refuge of the failure"
          My father (with apologies to OW)