Subject: Re: [Leica] Defective Lens
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 11:13:00 +0000

At 01:46 PM 2/9/98 +0000, you wrote:

>Hey,
>Don't knock it Eric,
>It's a real turn on for necrophiliacs!

And you would know because...?

==========
Eric,
I heard the word once in a joke which went like this....

Did you here the one about the pervert who was into flagelation, necrophilia
and bestiality?
No?
Turned out he was just 'flogging a dead horse'.

Having written that, I hope you Americans know that expression, 'flogging a
dead horse', it wont make much sense otherwise.
It means trying to sell (financially or persuasively) something worthless.
Probably as worthless as that joke!

Jem