Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 Fantasies
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 00:00:57 -0500

Jim Brick wrote:

<<<<Even though I may get yelled at for saying this, I completely agree
with you Marc. My delete finger is getting sore!>>>>>>

Hi Jim,

Mine also!

All this "wannabe fixit stuff" is a lot of crap! The M6 is a fine picture
taking machine and if there are any improvements required to make it
better, it's with the dummies who don't know how to use it!

OK OK I know some of you are going to go ape hoop over this comment, so
what!  Some of the things would be nice , but the bottom line is: Those who
use the camera daily don't need all these eelectronic gizmos to succeed, so
why the hell change the machine if it "Ain't broke!"

Wake up! KISS it baby! "KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!" It's a magnificent machine,
leave it alone! Idiots!!!!!!! Jeeeeeeeeeesh!!!
ted