Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Thoughts for Solms on a new G
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 17:59:10 -0500

Jim Brick wrote:

<<<<Danny,  You don't know Ted well enough to talk about him that way!>>>>

here's what Danny wrote:

<<<Time, progress and the newly founded school of bovine aim :>>>>>

Be nice guys I had a really tough time yesterday, dropped my 70-180 2.8 and
it bounced off a chair and landed on a carpeted floor. It's tough on an old
guy standing there watching it go in slow mo to the floor with your hearted
stopped. Hell at my age I can't have my heart stop too ofte from this kind
of momentary terror!

It was OK and I've seen lots of film this morning and everything looks as
great as ever...they are in focus and the exposures were OK. I didn't say
the pictures were that great! :)

Maybe that's what created my somewhat snarky post about the "M7" prattle.:)

ted