Subject: Re: [Leica] Slide Data Base Question
From: Paul vanPeenen <paddler@istar.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 06:59:26 -0800

>>Does anyone have an easy to use photo database program to recommend?  How
>>do the professional photographers on the LUG catalog their slides after
>>scanning?

I use Filemaker Pro database software. It's programmable to fit your needs.
I run my entire business on one piece of software: bookkeeping, tracking,
invoicing, word processing.

I've set up a database into which a thumbnail of the pic is imported and
the file includes all relevant information related to that photograph.

It's completely searchable through key words, or any other kind of search
you would imagine.

I'm sure there are other great programs out there but I haven't found one
yet that does so much for so little.

Pv

Paul vanPeenen and Liz van'terve
paddler@istar.ca