Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6 Loading film
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 21:00:18 -0500

I just pull the leader out and stick it between the arms on the takeup
spool and them put the baseplate back on. It works every time. The more you
fuss with it the more likely you will get a missload.

kw

>I have been using SLR auto Camera for the last 10 years, mainly Nikon F4s
>and F5, so
>I am no longer able to load the film properly into a camera. Everything was
>done auto.
>I have trouble loading the film with the M6. When I crank the film it does
>not hook up
>properly. The insruction book is not clear - it says ; PUSH FILM LEADER
>LEVEL WITH THE POST.
>What does it mean????
>

>Jacques H. Grilli

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred--->
<wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>