Subject: Re: [Leica] Newbie asks advice
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 16:19:18 -0500

What parallax? This is not a problem. I often shoot mugshots (face only)
with a 90mm and they are properly framed. Loading an M6 if very fast. I can
load mine much faster than I can an R3 or RE. The secret is not to fuss
with the film. Just drop it in and replace the baseplate.

Cheers!

kw

>I guess my 2 worries are these: how long does it take to reload, and how
>much of a PITA is parallax (sp?) with the longer lenses?  Can you reliably
>frame a head + shoulders shot using a moderately long lens?  Focus in low
>light seems like it would be easy, but is it?

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred--->
<wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>