Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ted Dropping Zoom Lens
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 22:32:58 EST

Hi Ted:

Glad you "let the cat out of the bag" in announcing  that  "our" former mentor
(many of us claim him as such!)  Walter Heun will be present  at the Park
Square Leica Workshop scheduled for Cape Cod,  October 1,2,3,4, 1998.

I'll be there with my aging Leica equipment, slowly evolving photographic
skills, and ever youthful enthusiasm for capturing  the next "big one" on
film!!!

I  wouldn't miss the "Ted and Walter" event for anything!   Now, Ted, your
announcement has made my day!

And....Happy Valentine's Day  to All,

Leon
LP6@aol.com