Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ted Dropping Zoom Lens
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 21:26:07 -0500

Leon wrote:

<<<<<Years later it would be my SL2 with 80mm F1.4 that would win me
top recognition at Walter Heun's last Cape Cod Seminar!>>>>>>>>>

Leon,

Seeing you brought Walters name up, Cape Cod and Leica seminars, I guess I
can let the cat out of the bag!!!!!  Ready! :)

This year at the Park Square-Leica workshop on Cape Cod, Oct. 1-2-3-4
Walter will be there with me, when I present my Leica workshop!!!!! :)
We are doing a Ted & Walter thing one evening and he'll be around to talk
to folks. I believe he's doing a short presentation on Saturday morning.

Now Leon you better get your act to-gether and be there as this is a once
in life time event, as Walter is coming back from Germany to attend. I
figure it will be wild and wooly as Walter and I go back a 1/4 century as
friends and working associates with Leica and on various Olympics! It will
be the last time ever that we two old farts, "oops sorry"  Leica users,:)
will be to-gether!:)

So Leon I hope to see you there this year....It's going to be an all new
show! And the tenth anniversary of this particular Leica workshop!

ted